Twelve Days of Turtlenecks

With the holiday season upon us, December seems like the perfect time to give a lil' ode to one of my favorite wardrobe staples.  So, in the holiday spirit, I'll be doing the Twelve Days of Turtlenecks and wearing one each day.  It will be fun to see how many different looks I can come up.  Turtlenecks just seem so much more exciting than turtledoves.  Don't you agree?

Let's get started, shall we?  I cleaned out my closet recently.  Not really cleaned out, more like rearranged.  Our closet is pretty small and we have done our best to maximize the space.  (Side note:  Those space saving hangers you see all over the place have worked out well...except they keep breaking and then I have to hot glue them back together.  If you are reading this Space Saving Hanger Makers, please take note that I would prefer not to have to glue gun them together.)  Anyways, long story short, during the rearranging I found this dress I had kind of forgotten I had.  Love. It. When. That. Happens.

So, on the First Day of Turtlenecks my closet gave to me: one Juicy Jumper with a black turtleneck with longsleeves.


Daily Style File
Turtleneck:  Mossimo for Target (Fall 2011)
Dress:  Juciy Couture via T.J.Maxx (Fall 2009)
Leggings:  Mossimo for Target  (Spring 2011)
Boots:  Nine West Vintage America via Belk (Fall 2011)

I Wore It Where?
preschool, errands

No comments:

Post a Comment