The day after

It's hard to believe Christmas has come and gone.  I wish my bleepin' cold would do the same.  Since we ventured out today (along with the rest of the population, apparently) I decided it was best to put on a happy face and get dressed.

This sweater was as close as I could get to my bathrobe, which I wore all day on Christmas.  Oh, and did I mention it is on upside down?  It looks great right side up (short with an extra large rolled collar) but I accidentally put it on upside down.  And liked it.  The shoulder seam became a makeshift waist line and the whole thing took on a sweater coat look.  Since I tend to make my own fashion rules, I went with it.

Oh, and behold my new necklace.  A gift from the hubs and totally awesome.  Mixed metal fringe.  Ummm....thank you.  thank you.


Daily Style File
Turtleneck:  Old Navy (Fall 2011)
Sweater:  Improvd via Nordstrom (Winter 2010)
Jeans:  Madewell via the JCrew Warehouse Sale (Fall 2011)
Necklace:  Free People (Fall 2011)
Boots:  Schuler & Sons Philadelphia via Anthropologie (Holiday 2011)

I Wore It Where?
errands

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I had been wanting a lace-up boot and a two-tone boot. Lucked out that I found them in one boot.

    ReplyDelete