Blousy and bracelets

We are supposed to experience a cold snap next week.  In anticipation, I wanted to give these new kicks a try before tights/socks are a necessity and not just a fashion choice.  Isn't that how you hunker down for cold weather too?  For $14.98 at Gap, I not only got shoes and ankle bracelets in one but they also bear a striking resemblance to these Lanvin flats. According to my calculation though, I paid way less than just the tax would have cost on the Lanvin version. Did I mention they are leather, too?  Maybe not lambskin, but I think I can deal.

If you know me, then you know I shop anywhere.  Really.  If you don't know me, well, I just told you.  I shop anywhere.  Any size.  This dress is plus size and I totally appreciate it for its blousy, beautiful self.  Plus, it's Michael Kors and uber-comfortable.  Need I say more?  I mean, I have worn things upside down and backwards.  So what's in a size?  As Tim Gunn would say, "Make it work."  Mission accomplished.

P.S. Check out my updated Accessories, Shoes, and Monthly Style Files pages!


Daily Style File
Turtleneck:  Mossimo via Target (Fall 2011) last worn here
Dress:  Michael Kors via Nordstrom (Summer 2011)
Scarf:  Tarnish via Nordstrom (Winter 2010)
Belt:  Old Navy (Fall 2011)
Shoes: Gap (Winter 2011)

I Wore It Where?
playdate, errands

No comments:

Post a Comment