Sick or slick?

I went to bed last night pretty sure I was getting sick and woke up 100% sure of it.  After staying in my pj's all morning and shamelessly letting my 3.5 year old watch holiday movies and eat popcorn while the babe slept and I rested, I decided it was time to venture out to Costco.  I threw on this outfit and slicked my hair.  'Cuz slicked hair is the best way to hide the fact that your sinuses feel like they are going to explode.  I also thought maybe I could trick myself into feeling like I am totally healthy and not sick 2 days before Christmas when I still have lots of wrapping and toy assembly to do.  Not working yet, but I am hopeful.

There's not much to this outfit, but I feel like it looks like I took some time to think about what I was going to wear when really I didn't.  At all.  Oh, and if you think my eyebrows look like they are fading into nothing at the ends, they are.  I got them threaded yesterday and the lady took some creative liberties.  Note to self:  remember to tell the threading lady that 2 rows of hair does not constitute an eyebrow.  Just sayin'.



Daily Style File
Turtleneck:  Old Navy (Fall 2011)
Shrug:  Express (Fall 2006)
Pants:  Aftershower Shop on Etsy (Spring 2011)
Necklace:  Anthropologie (Summer 2011)
Boots: Steven by Steve Madden (Fall 2008)

I Wore It Where?
Costco 

No comments:

Post a Comment