Orange + Green

I should have taken pictures of my outfit first thing this morning.  Then you wouldn't see the wrinkles on my shirt and the frizzy hairs all over my head.  Well, the frizzies are there most days...another apparent side effect of childbirth that no one tells you about until after the fact when you are trying to figure out what in the heck happened to your mane, along with everything else.  

Do, however, take a moment to pause and gander at my fabulous ring.  There aren't words to describe how much I love this shade of green.  In fact, I think the reddish orange in my shirt and the lime green of my ring may just be my new favorite holiday color combo.  An updated twist on the traditional?  Yes, please.

I've talked about my jeggings here and here and how much I like them.  A few words to the wise, don't wear them to music class with two children.  The constant getting up and down off of the floor and dancing around really tests the seams.  If you know what I mean.  If you don't, just pretend like you do.


Daily Style File
Shirt:  Gap (Summer 2011)
Tunic:  J.Crew via J.Crew Warehouse Sale (Fall 2011)
Jeggings:  Joe's Jeans  via Nordstrom Rack (Fall 2011)
Ring:  Anthropologie (Fall 2011)
Boots:  One of 2 via Nordstrom (Fall 2008)

I Wore It Where?
preschool, kindermusik, errands   

No comments:

Post a Comment