Day 4: Twelve Days of Turtlenecks

Uh-oh, things are getting crazy around here.  I am wearing make-up, dangle earrings and fringe.  Say what?!?!  I went out for sushi and wine with some friends so I took the opportunity to dress up while still trying to look like I was dressing down.  I decided on jeans so I wouldn't look like I was trying too hard.  The fringe on my jacket is awesome.  Oh, and did I mention this silk jacket is from Winter Kate (Nicole Richie's line) and was only $29 at T.J.Maxx.  Umm...that is a major savings since it would retail at about $300.

P.S. Sorry about the poor picture quality.  The lighting was horrid.


Daily Style File
Turtleneck: Old Navy  (Fall 2011)
Jacket:  Winter Kate via T.J.Maxx (Fall 2011)
Jeans:  Seven For All Mankind  (Fall 2008) similar style linked
Earrings:  Source Unknown
Booties:  Me Too via DSW (Spring 2011) similar style linked

I Wore It Where?
dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment