Eve attire

Here we are on Monday, and I am just posting my Christmas Eve outfit.  The holidays tend to just pass right on by, but this year was especially so since I was nice and medicated on Dayquil and Nyquil.  Yes,  am still sick with a nasty cold.  What better way to tell a cold to beat it and not come back than a hot pink pleated skirt and a leopard print belt?  I thought so too.

Most everyone we saw on Christmas Eve was wearing red.  But, pink is the new red.  Right?  Regardless, Santa let my kids sit on his lap extra long.  Maybe it was the pink skirt or the fact that I realized it is slightly see-through.  When I got home.  Whoops.  Merry Christmas, Santa!


Daily Style File
Dress (worn as shirt):  Xhilaration by Target (Spring 2011)
Cardigan:  White House Black Market (Summer 2008)
Skirt:  Old Navy (Fall 2011)
Belt:  Old Navy (Fall 2011)
Boots:  Mix No. 6 via DSW (Spring 2011)

I Wore It Where?
mall 

No comments:

Post a Comment