Tied in a bow

I've got to hand it to J.Crew because I put this outfit to the test today.  Well, really just the post office, but that is better than any wear test I have ever seen.  Post office + week before holidays + 15 month old - stroller = epic fail.  Let me be blunt, 40 minutes in the post office while carrying a 25 pound child is like entering a boxing ring with no training.  Yes, that bad.  I walked in totally put together and walked out disheveled, undone and whimpering The Wheels on the Bus for the 100th time.  I looked and felt like I had been in a fight.  And lost.  So learn from my mistakes, folks.  snacks. stroller. toys. These are the minimum essentials if you are to brave the post office in the next week or so.  This goes for you all without kids too. Trust me.  You'll be happy you did.


Daily Style File
Shirt:  J.Crew via J.Crew Warehouse Sale (Fall 2011)
Vest:  J.Crew via J.Crew Warehouse Sale (Fall 2011)
Pants:  J.Crew via J.Crew Warehouse Sale (Fall 2011)
Shoes:  Calvin Klein via Nordstrom (Spring 2010)

I Wore It Where?
Preschool, errands, storytime, dinner   

No comments:

Post a Comment