Day 6: Twelve Days of Turtlnecks - backwards

Ever have one of those mornings?  You know, when the kids are scooping water out of the toilet, the toilet paper is getting totally unrolled, the dog is eating the trash, and the volume level in the house is sky high despite it being only 7am.  Pure craziness.  Welcome to my house.

Today's outfit is a direct reflection of the type of morning we I had.  I got to preschool only to realize my turtleneck was on backwards.  Yup. Totally. Backwards.  Seam right down the front.  Ass backwards. It wasn't a total loss and I didn't feel like fixing it.  And I still haven't.  Call it lazy, or let's just call it a new trend, shall we?  At least I remembered to put my Spanx on.  That would have been much more of a disaster in my book, for sure.

PS. The skirt is another cheap find from my recent Old Navy trip and the same style as the striped one I blogged about here.  My wrap sweater is an oldie but goodie from Filene's Basement that I have had since 2004.  And since I already used the "a-double-s" word once today, let's discuss.  The only reason I am showing the picture of my derrière is so you can see how the sweater wraps. So different and so fun.  I've never seen anything like it.  Kind of like a grown up walking around with their shirt on backwards.



Daily Style File
Turtleneck:  Mossimo via Target (Fall 2011)
Sweater:  kate o'connor via Filene's Basement (2004)
Skirt: Old Navy (Fall 2011)
Tights:  Spanx
Necklace:  Old Navy (Fall 2010)
Boots: One of 2 via Nordstrom (Fall 2008)

I Wore It Where?
preschool, storytime, errands

1 comment:

  1. You just inspired me to put on my wrap sweater. I love it! Can't believe I don't think of it more often.

    ReplyDelete