Day 3: Twelve Days of Turtlenecks

So here we are on day 3 of my Twelve Days of Turtlenecks.  What have I learned so far?  That I love to layer them!  I rarely think of a turtleneck outfit that doesn't involve layers.  Now, perhaps that is because the weather also warrants a little more warmth, but I like to think it is because the turtleneck is one of the single most best layering pieces.  Ever.  It will be fun to see what kind of outfits the next 9 days of turtlenecks brings.

P.S. The scarf I am wearing has gold metallic threads.  I love a bit of sparkle, especially at this time of year.  It just seems festive.


Daily Style File
Turtleneck:  Old Navy (Fall 2011)
Cardigan: Old Navy (Fall 2010)
Scarf:  Collection 18 via Nordstrom (Fall 2010)
Jeans:  Gap (Spring 2011)
Booties:  Me Too via DSW (Spring 2011) similar style linked

No comments:

Post a Comment