Day 10: Twelve Days of Turtlenecks

The hubs woke up with the grand idea of driving 2 hours to the closest Ikea on Saturday.  It is one of the very few times that a shopping trip wasn't my idea.  Since I am always game for any kind of shopping, onwards we went.  Having been there before, I knew comfort would be key.  This is the kind of outfit you want to wear when you are headed into 356,000 square feet of shopping space with two small children.

P.S. The photo quality is poor because this is what one looks like at 9pm at night after driving in the car with 2 kids for 4+ hours and walking around all day.  Considering the circumstances, I think the lack of lighting is actually working in my favor here. 

PPS. My pants are the black version of the ones I blogged about here and although it is hard to tell, my shirt is actually a dress.  I am just happy to have another turtleneck outfit count towards my 12 days.  Only 2 to go!


Daily Style File
Turtleneck:  Forever 21 (Fall 2008)
Pants: aftershowershop via Etsy (Spring 2011)
Belt: Anthropologie (Spring 2011)
Boots:  Steven by Steve Madden (Fall 2008)

I Wore It Where?
Ikea, outlets

No comments:

Post a Comment