I dream a genie

This summer I started wishing I was a genie.  Just kidding, but I did want to give the harem look a try.  I finally found these harem pants on Etsy and I couldn't have been more thrilled.  Since my legs don't see a lot of sunlight, I was looking for something comfortable, casual and fashionable to get me through the southern heat without offending anyone with my stems.  Plus, it is a bonus that sweat can run down your legs on a 100 degree day and no one will have any clue as to the wardrobe malfunction going on.  See?  Win-win.

My intention was to wear them during the summer but lo and behold, they look good with boots too. Double win.  Boots + extra long cardigan + harem pants =  perfect Fall outfit.


Daily Style File
Lace Tank:  Lily White via Nordstrom (2007)
Cardigan:  White House Black Market (2008)
Pants:  Aftershowershop on Etsy (Spring 2011)
Belt:  Anthropologie (Spring 2011)
Boots:  One of 2 via Nordstrom (Fall 2008) 

I Wore it Where?
Grocery store  

No comments:

Post a Comment