Belted

Black Friday is one of those days that calls for comfort clothes (for easy maneuverability through the store aisles) and also so your waistline can have some room to recover from the feast the day before.  Needless to say, I wasn't wearing anything blog-worthy.  Plus, I think of Black Friday shopping as a sport, so my active wear was totally appropriate.

The dress I am wearing today is something I wore a lot during both of my pregnancies so I always feel a little weird wearing it when I am not pregnant.  That being said, I decided to belt it and that worked pretty well since the only thing in my belly right now is Thanksgiving leftovers!


Daily Style File
Dress:  Tart via Nordstrom (Fall 2006)
Vest:  Dolce via Nordstrom (Fall 2008)
Pants:  J.Crew via the J.Crew Warehouse Sale (Fall 2011)
Necklace:  Source Unknown
Boots:  Franco Sarto via Nordstrom Rack (Fall 2011)  

I Wore It Where?
playground, out to eat, airport, playdate

No comments:

Post a Comment