I'm a weekend Maxxinista

Have you ever been shopping and noticed something in someone else's cart that you want?  And then follow them around the store hoping they will decide they don't want it so you can scoop in and take it off their hands?  Please, for the sake of my pride, say yes.  Because this happened to me the other night at T.J.Maxx.  Unfortunately for me, I think the lady was on to me and refused to put the item down and even stopped in every mirror to hold it up to her and flaunt her find.  The nerve of some people.  

That's what happens when TJ's marks down their The Runway at Maxx section.  Are you familiar?  In the words of Rachel Zoe, it's bananas.  Designer and couture fashion at a fraction of the price.  Fractions, people!  My husband says I get a heightened sense of math skills when I am shopping.  It's a gift.  

This Elizabeth & James top was one of my deals and only $29.  It was perfect for Saturday errands with the family.  Expect to see more of it.  A lot more.



Daily Style File
Top:  Elizabeth & James via T.J.Maxx (Fall 2011)
Jeans:  Tyte Jeans via JCPenney (Fall 2009)
Boots:  DSW (Fall 2010)
Necklace*:  Anthropologie (Spring 2011)

*This necklace was my mother's day gift from the hubs this year so it is no longer available.  But, they came out with a cream version that is now in stores and online.  

I Wore It Where?
Errands, Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment