Jeans and a tee

It was a jeans and a tee kind of day around here.  With the holiday this week, I kind of feel like I am on vacation...which, as a mom, is rarely the case (feel is the operative word here).  We are readying for some Thanksgiving guests, trying to take advantage of this amazing weather, and keeping busy despite a very limited number of school days this week.

Of course, there is no reason to leave it with just the basics so a baggy open front sweater, cute necklace and some cool shoes made me ready for our day.  The sweater even has some metallic yarn knit in, so it adds a bit of sparkle, just the way I like it.  Perfect for playdates, climbing trees, jumping in leaves and running errands.


Daily Style File
Shirt:  Old Navy (Fall 2011)
Sweater:  Gap (Spring 2011)
Jeans:  Express (Spring 2009)
Necklace:  Anthropologie (Winter 2010)
Shoes:  Lucky Penny via Anthropologie (Spring 2011)  

I Wore It Where?
playdate, errands    

No comments:

Post a Comment