Leggings

Whenever I know I have an especially hectic day, I gravitate towards leggings.  Now I know there are widespread opinions about leggings and whether or not they should or shouldn't be worn and how exactly to do so if you do in fact choose to go the leggings route.  I even saw a Pinterest post recently about how leggings are not pants.  (Now I have seen some girls wear mistake their tights as leggings and that, my friends, is a major fashion faux pas and quite unfortunate - for both the wearer and the viewer.)

I am a leggings girl.  I almost always wear them as the base part of a layered ensemble (unless I am working out...which, to be honest, happens pretty much never).  They are easy, and in the case of today, helped bring my summer dress into fall.  I love it when I can wear things across seasons.


Daily Style File
Dress:  Gap (Spring 2009)
Leggings:  Old Navy (Spring 2011)
Necklace:  Simply Vera by Vera Wang for Kohl's (Fall 2009)  
Belt:  Old Navy (Fall 2011) 
Boots:  Nine West Vintage America via Belk (Fall 2011)

I Wore It Where?
preschool, airport, playground, walk, errands 

No comments:

Post a Comment