Turtle talk

It's no secret that I am a fan of turtlenecks - an adoration that goes way way back.  I have had short hair almost my entire life and I grew up loving how a turtleneck shows off a chic short haircut.  (Disclaimer:  I am currently growing my hair out which is why it looks like a hot mess most every day.  I have no idea what to do with long hair.  Seriously, just ask my three year old, who is currently trying to grow her hair to her bum.)  

While shopping with a friend recently, practically everything we put on we commented how awesome it would look with a turtleneck underneath.  Since turtlenecks are seasonal, I don't spend a lot of money on them.  So, when Old Navy had one of their recent sales + coupon promotions, I totally snagged a couple new colors for only $7 a piece.  Hooray!

Here's a burning question:  how do you wear your turtleneck?  Do you fold it down or let it bunch up?  I tend to leave them up, the higher the better.


Daily Style File
Dress:  J.Crew via the J.Crew Warehouse Sale (Fall 2011)
Turtleneck:  Old Navy  (Fall 2011)
Belt:  Old Navy (Fall 2011)
Boots:  Franco Sarto via Nordstrom Rack (Fall 2011)

I Wore It Where?
preschool, storytime, mall, dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment