Wearing a muumuu is a cinch

Disclaimer:  the following is a recent excerpt from my facebook pageThe sale is now over so don't drop what you are doing and run over there.  Don't worry though, it will be back and so will I. My palms are sweating just thinking about it.

Dear J.Crew Warehouse Sale, 
You need to leave and go to another city. I can't quit you. 
Kristie xoxo

One of the coolest things about the J.Crew Warehouse Sale is the magnitude of salesman samples being sold, with some items never making it into the stores.  This muumuu dress is one of my sample finds and I have yet to see anything like it on the J.Crew website.  Without the belt it is a little too reminiscent of my maternity days.  But, cinched at the waist and suddenly it is perfect.

Plus, the weather today is more spring than fall.  Since I am an opportunist, I am taking advantage and wearing a muumuu something I had assumed would sit in my closet until the weather warmed.  Cue my sigh of relief when I realized I even had a pair of sandals handy (most of my spring/summer wardrobe is packed away).


Daily Style File
Dress:  J.Crew via the J.Crew Warehouse Sale (Fall 2011)
Necklace:  gifted
Shoes:  Frye's (2006-ish)

I Wore It Where?
preschool, grocery store, errands 

No comments:

Post a Comment