Buttons and bows

The white buttons on my shirtdress are kind of throwing me off today.  Either that or it's my feverish babe.  At least pairing the dress with this pair of burnt-orange-skinny-but-somehow-flattering pants and nude flats kind of makes it all work. The chic bow stamp on the shoes cancel out the random buttons on the shirt.  See, it's like a mathematical equation with all the canceling and stuff.  They really should teach this stuff in school, don't you agree?

And while we are talking about things people should do, I wish you could feel these pants because it's almost like they are straight out of the 70's minus the bell bottoms and polyester. Groovy.

Daily Style File
Shirtdress:  Old Navy (2009)
Pants:  JCrew  (Fall 2011)
Shoes:  All Black via Anthropologie (Spring 2010)
Necklace:  Source unknown

I Wore It Wear?
pediatrician's office, grocery store, errands

No comments:

Post a Comment