Comfy + Casual

Old Navy has struck again.  I swear I haven't been back, but I am still deubting some of the fun things I found during my last trip.  My sweater, turtleneck and hat all together cost a total of $20.  Seriously, people, you need to swing by there once in a while.  You never know what you will find and it is a great place for inexpensive basics.   Plus, I love to do a high-low mix when I dress (I do the same in my house). 

I don't tend to wear a lot of hats since they don't usually look good with my glasses and I am not a good contacts wearer.  However, when I saw this hat for under $5, I decided to give the whole hat thing a try.  It looks pretty good...except that my eyes glasses look lopsided in some of the pictures.  Nothing says comfort like some crooked glasses and baggy-ish, cuffed jeans.


Daily Style File
Turtleneck:  Old Navy (Fall 2011)
Sweater:  Old Navy (Fall 2011)
Jeans:  True Religion (2005-ish)
Hat:  Old Navy (Fall 2011)
Belt:  Gap (Summer 2011)
Shoes:  Gap (Summer 2011)  

I Wore It Where?
preschool, kindermusik  
 

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, five bucks for that hat? I am in love!! I'm going to check to see if they have it online. Thanks for the tip! :) Oh and the belt completely rocks!

    ReplyDelete