Pop of purple

Usually if I wear a lot of a single color it is black.  It's always been my go-to color.  Today I was feeling more like gray though.  The gray clothes in my closet were happy.  Gray is the new black, didn't you hear?  And what better way to break up the gray than to add a pop of purple and some pattern mixing.

I was a little unsure if the draping of the skirt would be flattering to my lady lumps.  But I actually really like it.  Plus, it is easy to move in and get down on the floor to play with the kids.  Chic and functional?  Done.

Happy Friday!


Daily Style File
Shirt:  Frenchi via Nordstrom (Spring 2010)
Jacket:  Joseph A. via T.J.Maxx (Spring 2010)
Scarf:  D&Y via Nordstrom (2010)
Skirt: Old Navy (Fall 2011)

Leggings:  Connection 18 Seamless via T.J.Maxx (Fall 2009)
Boots:  Siegerson Morrison via Nordstrom (2009-ish)

I Wore It Wear?
playdate

1 comment: