Easy breezy

I don't know what is going on with the weather here, it is hard to believe this is Thanksgiving week.  Today it is amazing.  Easy, breezy and warm.  To fully embrace the weather, I thought it was the perfect day to try out my equally easy and breezy kimono jacket.  When I bought it, I imagined wearing it with some knee high or taller boots.  However, since today doesn't feel like a boot kind of day this outfit kind of just came together.  I love mixing patterns so the animal print belt seemed like a perfect, unexpected match.


Daily Style File
Turtleneck:  Old Navy (Fall 2011)
Jacket:  Urban Outfitters  (Fall 2011)
Pants:  J.Crew via the J.Crew Warehouse Sale (Fall 2011) similar linked
Belt:  Old Navy (Fall 2011)
Shoes:  All Black via Anthropologie (Spring 2011)
Necklace:  Source Unknown

I Wore It Where?
Family dinner party  

No comments:

Post a Comment