Day 2: Twelve Days of Turtlenecks

So here we are on the second day of my turtleneck celebration.  I've had this bubble dress for a while (like, years).  It's ribbed and wool and something I bring out in the winter - despite it being sleeveless.  Nothing a little black turtleneck can't handle.  Plus, I wanted to wear the jeggings that I blogged about here and I just feel more comfortable with something a little loose over my midsection when I am sporting the jeggings.  Just in case anything rolls over...and I am not talking about the waistline of my pants.  Capisce?


Daily Style File
Turtleneck: Mossimo for Target (Fall 2011)
Dress:  Maggy London via Nordstrom (Fall 2008)
Jeggings:  Joe's Jeans via Nordstrom Rack (Fall 2011)
Boots:  Jeffrey Campbell Frontier Nordstrom (Fall 2009)

I Wore It Where?
preschool, breakfast, errands

No comments:

Post a Comment