Eye candy

I got new glasses yesterday.  I decided to follow the old adage:  go big or go home.  Usually playing it safe and going for smaller glasses appeals to me.  This time, however, I went with the chunkier style frame and lenses I have been eyeing.  (no pun intended.  seriously.)  Chunky is good, especially when you are talking about accessories and babies. Plus, I like having multiple pairs of glasses to wear since contacts and my eyes don't mix well and I like to have options.

This top is a summer purchase.  I've been wanting to wear it, but because of where it blouses over and hits my waistline, it's not super versatile.  Problem solved by pairing it with a slightly longer, fitted tee and some higher-waisted boyfriend jeans.


Daily Style File
3/4 Tee:  Old Navy  (Fall 2011)
Blouse: Gap (Summer 2011)
Jeans: Anoname via Nordstrom Rack (Fall 2008)
Necklace:  Anthropologie (Summer 2011)
Glasses:  Gucci (Fall 2011)
Shoes:  Decree via JCPenney (Spring 2011)

I Wore It Where?
preschool, kindermusik, errands

No comments:

Post a Comment