The 'ole switcharoo

I volunteered at my daughter's preschool today.  That means I am currently wearing leggings, a t-shirt, sneakers and an oversized cardigan solely for the purpose of covering my rear so I don't look like I am wearing leggings as pants.  Even though I totally am.  That also means I am not taking a picture of myself at the current moment. 

Fear not, however, because last night we went to the North Pole.  Since I wasn't sure if the spring-like temperatures we are currently experiencing would last into the evening, I opted to change out of the orange + green outfit I wore during the day and do an 'ole switcharoo.  In this case, I swapped my shirt and tunic for a turtleneck dress and comfy sweater.  That's it.  Everything else stayed the same.  Although I did try to tame the frizzies for my man Santa. 

Don't you love it when one quick change totally gives you a whole new look?


Daily Style File
Turtleneck:  Forever 21 (Fall 2008)
Sweater:  Free People (Fall 2009)
Jeggings:  Joe's Jeans via Nordstrom Rack (Fall 2011)
Ring:  Anthropologie (Fall 2011)
Boots: One of 2 via Nordstrom (Fall 2008)

I Wore It Where?
Santa Train

No comments:

Post a Comment