All wrapped up

The chill is back in the air and I like it.  It gives me an excuse to wear some of my comfy cozy sweaters that remind me of the Northeast where I grew up as well as this neat little neck wrap.  It's like a turtleneck.  But not.  Or maybe a scarf.  But not.  Whatever it is, it is a fun alternative to a necklace and functional to boot.  Since layering seemed appropriate today, I decided to do the same with my bracelets.  Just loaded them on.  I like that too.

Oh, and if you thought you had to put away your ankle jeans for the winter, think again.  Just pair them with some boots or saddle shoes and you'll immediately winterize them.  Happy weekend, friends!

Update 12/17/11: I stopped into DSW today and they just marked down their clearance section.  There are lots of additional 50% (blue tags), 70% (red tags) and 80% off (yellow tags) shoes.  Now is a great time to stock up on Spring/Summer shoes at a fraction of the cost you would pay in season.
 


Daily Style File
Turtleneck:  Mossimo for Target (Fall 2011)
Sweater:  Trina Turk via Nordstrom (Fall 2008)
Jeans: Lucky Brand via T.J.Maxx (Fall 2011)
Scarf:  Merona for Target (Winter 2010)
Bracelets: Brand unknown via Nordstrom (Winter 2010)
Boots: Franco Sarto via Nordstrom Rack (Fall 2011)

I Wore It Where?
gingerbread decorating party, errands

No comments:

Post a Comment