Day 5: Twelve Days of Turtlenecks

We ventured to a new park with the kids.  Knowing we were going to be walking around a lot, I wanted to be comfortable and warm.  This outfit fit the bill, although to any other 30-something who is going to ride a carousel, let me make a suggestion.  Don't wear the short mini-skirt.  It may make you a bit self-conscious while bobbing up and down on a fiberglass horse. 

Note:  I wasn't sure if I could pull off legwarmers, but since I was also trying to pull off looking like I belonged on a merry-go-round, I figured this was as good a time as any to give them a try.

Daily Style File
Turtleneck:  Old Navy  (Fall 2011)
Sweater:  via Nordstrom (Fall 2008)
Skirt:  Xhilaration via Target (Spring 2011)
Leggings:  Old Navy (Spring 2011)
Necklace:  Source Unknown
Legwarmers:  Xhilaration via Target (Fall 2011)
Boots:  Nine West Vintage America via Belk (Fall 2011)

I Wore It Where?
park, lunch, errands 

No comments:

Post a Comment