Bohemian sparkle

I'll be the first to admit my outfit today is a bit frumpy.  I'm going to call it Bohemian instead.  I think that has a much nicer ring to it.  I spent so much time ironing my hair this morning that I didn't have time to iron my clothes.

The number one rule for wearing harem pants is they need to be ironed or else they look like pajamas.  The first thing I did this morning was break that rule.  Whoops.

So, instead of focusing on the wrinkles on my pants, let's focus on my stick straight hair.  Nary a wrinkle in sight.  Or my metallic plated scarf.  Because what else is a girl to do when she wants to cover up her unironed clothes?  Layer a huge, beautiful, sparkly scarf and hope that takes the attention away from things that were neglected.

Let's marvel at the scarf, shall we?


Daily Style File
Cami: Free People via Belk (Spring 2011)
Cardigan:  Gap (Summer 2011)
Pants:  Aftershowershop on Etsy (Spring 2011) last worn here
Scarf:  Nordstrom (Fall 2009)
Boots:  Nine West Vintage America via Belk (Fall 2011) last worn here 

I Wore It Where?
breakfast playdate, mall, errands

No comments:

Post a Comment