Seven dollars

Do you ever feel like you don't have anything to wear?  I have been feeling that way lately, although in looking at my closet it is obvious I have plenty to wear.  I rarely go clothes shopping with a particular item in mind because I don't ever really need anything.  Although I do tend to have a wishlist of things I want am keeping my eyes out for at any given time. 

A pair of black wedge heels has been on my radar for a while.  But, here's the catch.  While I wanted them, I didn't want to spend much on them since I knew they wouldn't be worn all that often.  So, when I spotted these ones for $7.48 at Target, I didn't hesitate.  I don't tend to buy Target shoes since I can always find a designer brand on clearance for almost the same price as a new pair at Tar-jay.  There is always an exception to the rule, and well, for $7.48, I can totally make an exception.


Daily Style File
Shirt:  J.Crew via the J.Crew Warehouse Sale (Fall 2011)
Vest:  J.Crew via the J.Crew Warehouse Sale (Fall 2011)
Jeans:  Gap (Spring 2011)
Shoes:  Mossimo Supply Co. via Target (Winter 2012)

I Wore It Where?
preschool, mommy playdate, errands

No comments:

Post a Comment