New year, new outfit

I wish I could say I rang in the New Year wearing sequins and glitter.  But, that didn't happen.  Something along the lines of yoga pants and a movie is more accurate.  At least I can say I started 2012 well rested from a full nights sleep.  Now that is looking at the glass half full, right?

I can also say I started New Year's Day off right by hanging out with family and friends.  It was a casual, family baking, tea drinking, friend talking, playground playing kind of day.  What kind of outfit goes with that?  Jeans, of course, and just to start the New Year off on the right foot, a striped turtleneck - you know, to really go wild and crazy.  My outfit was a total mix of old and new.  Just the way I like it and kind of fitting for the first day of the year.


Daily Style File
Turtleneck:  Pilero and the Letterpress via Anthropologie (Winter 2011)
Wrap cardigan: Diane von Furstenberg (Winter 2005)
Jeans:  True Religion via T.J.Maxx (Fall 2008) similar linked, last worn here
Necklace:  David Aubrey via Anthropologie (Winter 2011)
Shoes:  Zigi soho via DSW (Spring 2011)

I Wore It Where?
errands, playdate 

2 comments:

  1. Seriously LOVE this outfit! Can't wait to fit into normal clothes again. It just would not look right to wear a maternity horizontal red stripped shirt right now! Miss you a bunch & love your blog & pics. Makes me feel like you still live just down the road :) Linds xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linds! Oh, how I wish we lived right up the road from one another. And I bet you could totally pull off any look you want since you are so stylish even when preggo!

    ReplyDelete