Chubby's

I have no clue what I am wearing today.  My outfit was thrown on in less than 5 minutes (normal dressing = 15) while I tried to go for something more than pajamas yoga pants.  Of those 5 minutes, at least four were spent blankly thinking about what I should wear until I just starting grabbing things.

I'm blaming my delirium this morning on the fact that we ate at a place called Chubby's Tacos last night.  Note to self:  beware of any eatery that starts with the name chubby.  Delicious but dangerous.  The taco's have most certainly taken over my brain function this morning. 


Daily Style File
Turtleneck:  Mossimo via Target (Fall 2011)
Top:  Forever 21 (Holiday 2011)
Skirt:  Old Navy (Fall 2011)
Tights:  Spanx
Necklace:  Nordstrom
Scarf:  Old Navy (Holiday 2010)
Clogs: Anthropologie  (Spring 2011)

I Wore It Where?
preschool, errands

No comments:

Post a Comment