Sweater vest

After wearing leggings for the last three days, I decided it was time to put some real pants on.  Not that I don't consider leggings real pants, because I actually do and I wear them as such often.  I just thought maybe I'd dress up a bit.  You know, to jeans. We had some friends over to play this morning and I thought they deserved more than just leggings. 

This vest is actually a dress but everytime I try it on as such it just doesn't look right.  The buttons at the top are spaced oddly and it looks like my bust is literally going to bust right out.  Not quite the look I go for on a daily basis.

Oh, and in case you are wondering what hairstyle I went for today.  That is called bedhead.  It's really quite complicated and involves a lot of tossing, turning and sleep to get it to look just right.  Perhaps I will post instructions on Pinterest soon.


Daily Style File
Turtleneck:  Old Navy (Fall 2011)
Vest:  MA Los Angeles (old)
Jeans:  Madewell via the JCrew Warehouse Sale (Fall 2011)
Belt:  Gap (old)
Boots:  Schuler & Sons Philadelphia via Anthropologie (Holiday 2011)

I Wore It Where?
playdate, pediatrician's office 

No comments:

Post a Comment