Pattern play

I'm not usually one to wear a whole bunch of new items at once.  You know, I like to ease them into my wardrobe and savor the tags and newness of the item before they get dried food, sticky fingers and runny noses all over them.  But, it's a new year people and today I decided to just go for it.  Aside from my jeans and necklace, my clothes today are brand spanking new.  And since I haven't make a public thank you to Anthropologie, I'll do so now. 

Thank for you for your end-of-year-clearance-mega-sale, Anthropologie.  You have revived my wardrobe at minimal cost.  Can I have a whoop whoop for $158 tops for only $20?!

And just so you know how excited I am, I added a picture that looks like I am skipping.  Or maybe it's a happy dance.  By someone with no rhythm.


Daily Style File
Turtleneck:  Forever 21 (Winter 2011)
Open cardigan:  Porridge via Anthropologie (Winter 2011)
Jeans: Anoname via Nordstrom Rack (Fall 2008)
Necklace: Source Unknown (old)
Belt: Anthropologie (Winter 2011)
Shoes: JBrand Shoes via Anthropologie (Winter 2011)

I Wore It Where?
errands

No comments:

Post a Comment