Spanx, or No Spanx

My dog ate my Spanx.  If you are a Spanx-wearer then you understand the direness of this situation.  She ate just enough to make them unwearable (and don't worry, dog lovers, she is just fine).  What happened to good old fashioned sock eating? Or trash?  Or homework?  Aren't dogs supposed to eat homework? They are definitely not supposed to eat Spanx.

Because of this situation, my pants today are lacking the normal smoothing and shaping that should happen.  At least it is cold out and I have a long winter coat to cover anything that may jiggle or wiggle out of place, or well, in place.

My necklace is something I actually found as a Christmas gift for someone else.  As soon as I saw it, I thought of the person I bought it for.  But a funny thing happened when I tried it on, I fell in love with it as well.  So, I purchased two.  I've been seeing a lot of jewelry with large stones like this lately (even Target has a new collection).  It's no secret I have a soft spot for statement jewelry.  And Spanx.


 Daily Style File
Turtleneck:  Old Navy (Fall 2011)
Sweater:  Old Navy (Fall 2011)
Pants:  JCrew  (Fall 2011)
Necklace:  Anthropologie (Winter 2011)
Boots:  DSW (Fall 2010)


I Wore It Where?
preschool, errands, pediatrician's office

No comments:

Post a Comment