Blazin'

I love a good blazer.  Especially when it is girly, pink and adorned with bows.  Just to make sure I wasn't too sugary sweet today, I paired it with my boyfriend jeans and some wingtips.  And a metallic pink bow belt.  Okay, that is in the sugary sweet category too, but who can resist?

Oh, and a good white t-shirt goes a long long way.  Invest.  It doesn't even need to be a good one.  It just needs to fit well and not show your upper lady bits (you know what I am talking about, right?).  No one wants a see-through white t-shirt, unless you are at a wet t-shirt contest and I imagine those days are long over for most.  If they aren't, they should be.


Daily Style File
T-shirt:  Old Navy (Spring 2011)
Blazer:  Intuitions (2004-ish)
Jeans:  True Religion (2005-ish)
Belt:  Gap (2010)
Shoes:  JBrand Shoes via Anthropologie (Winter 2011)

I Wore It Where?
preschool, playdate, errands, dr. office  

No comments:

Post a Comment