Check out my Assets

I've had this skirt for a long time.  I think it is totally rad and kind of old-fashiony looking.  You know, if old-fashiony were an actual word. 

I do have one complaint and that is the major static cling I have been battling today.  It's so bad that I have been walking around with my skirt stuck to my legs all day.  I've tried all the de-static tricks I know, but the Static Cling Gods just aren't on my side.  They are probably up there laughing at me while I fumble, bend, pick, stick and rub to try and de-stick myself. 

I think it has something to do with my new Assets by Sara Blakely footless tights.  If you aren't familiar, Sara Blakely is the genius behind my dear friend, Spanx.  This is my first pair since I am a hardcore Spanx girl and usually like the real deal.  But you know what?  While those Static Cling Gods aren't on my side today, those Super-Sucker-Inner Gods are because these things are rocking my assets today!  My saddlebags are thanking them today, even if my skirt (and anyone who has had to watch me wiggle and jiggle) isn't. 


Daily Style File
Shirt:  Mossimo by Target (Winter 2011)
Skirt:  DLG (old)
Tights:  Assets by Sara Blakely via Target (Winter 2011)
Necklace:  Anthropologie (Winter 2011)
Shoes:  Gap (Winter 2011) 

I Wore It Where?
preschool, errands  

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the whole deal!
    Just put on a little slip!! go cotton, it doesn't believe in "cling"!
    Just send me that outfit, if you decide not to go cotton on a slip! Love it, and you!!
    What is this about chosing a profile??!! I'm just me!! SO, now I have illegal characters??!!!OK this is BB, aka Mamma Ascani and I'm going to click on anonymous!

    ReplyDelete