Lesson learned

This outfit is a lot better looking in person.  It didn't photograph well.  I am attributing it to my phenomenal iPhone photography skills.  Or the fact that my 16 month old spit up all over me just prior to taking these pictures.  That is my penance for bouncing and swinging him around while he was drinking his bottle.  So, if you walk away with anything from today's post, it is this: don't dance with a drinking baby.  Especially when you are wearing a silk skirt.  Yes, now I know many of you are shaking your heads and thinking, Duh.  But, some of us aren't quick learners.  So, be kind.


Daily Style File
3/4 Tee:  Old Navy (Fall 2011)
Cropped Tee:  frenchi via Nordstrom (Summer 2011)  Skirt: Laundry by Shelli Segal (old)
Necklace:  Anthropologie (Fall 2011)
Shoes:  Gap (Winter 2011)

I Wore It Where?
preschool, playdate, errands

No comments:

Post a Comment