Just peachy

We changed up our normal Sunday routine a bit (if you call doing nothing a routine) and had a family playdate with some friends.  It was so nice that the adults kids had a playmate.  That meant I had to get dressed, since it is not exactly welcoming to have people over when you are in your pajamas; unless you are sick, just gave birth or it is a pajama party. None of which applied here.

The weather is more Spring than Winter these past couple of days and I am embracing it.  So, yes, you are seeing bare arms and legs.  It's that nice out.  I find this weather to be just peachy - kind of like my top.


Daily Style File
Dress:  Xhilaration by Target (Spring 2011)
Shirt: Eyeshadow via T.J.Maxx (Spring 2011) last worn here
Leggings:  Old Navy (Spring 2011)
Necklace:  Arden B (Winter 2010)
Shoes: All Black via Anthropologie (Spring 2011)

I Wore It Where?
playdate, errands, playground

No comments:

Post a Comment