Bouncin' around

I brought the kids to a bounce house with some friends today. My hair was pulled back in an attempt to look effortlessly chic.  Somehow by the end of our morning I looked more effort-less than chic.   Kind of like I had been bouncing around a wind tunnel instead of purely watching the lil' ones from the sidelines. This is why I prefer short hair, because it just gets pulled into a ponytail anyways. However, I awoke this morning to my daughter carefully stroking my hair and telling me how long and beautiful it is.  That, my friends, is the only reason I am growing it out - because my four year old is just so darn excited about it.  If I cut it now, I may scar her for life.

There was no bouncing to be had myself since I have enough of my own natural bounce going on.  There isn't a need to exasperate it by flailing myself around a giant inflatable. Plus, you'll notice I'm not wearing socks and you never want to find yourself walking around a giant kids bounce house with no socks.  Just sayin'. 


Daily Style File
Turtleneck:  Old Navy
Overcoat:  Urban Outfitters
Jeans:  Lucky Brand
Necklace:  Old Navy
Shoes:  JCPenney

I Wore It Where?
breakfast, bounce house

No comments:

Post a Comment