Feelin' feathery

I may or may not have worn almost this same exact outfit earlier in the week.  I stress almost because I wore a different tank top and headband.  Since I only wore it to an evening parent workshop it kind of doesn't count as wearing it.  That is my justification for reprising it today.  Regardless of how many times I remind myself that capri pants are not flattering on a short girl with curvy hips, I can't quit them.  I have at least stopped buying them. However, these ones have been in my closet for years and haven't made their way out.

And, yes, those are feathers in my hair.  I'm not usually the type of person to wear fowl, but I've seen lots of pictures of fashionable ladies wearing them and wanted to give it a try.  It makes me feel like I should be going somewhere much more fancy than to the pediatrician's office. If I happen to start speaking in a British accent then you'll know it is just me pretending to be distinguished and we can blame it on my headdress.


Daily Style File
Turtleneck:  Mossimo via Target (Fall 2011)
Tank:  Lily White via Nordstrom
Pants:  Theory via Off Saks Fifth Avenue
Shoes:  Mossimo via Target (Winter 2012)

I Wore It Where?
pediatrician's office    

No comments:

Post a Comment