Sporty-ish

Today was one of those days that I was fully dressed and then decided to change.  Because I felt like wearing sneakers.  I'm not really sure what came over me.  I guess you could say I took my "running around" pretty seriously today.  Teeheehee. 

I recently found a little tear in my yoga pants that makes them unwearable (in the butt, no less.  And yes, I was in a public place when the tear was first discovered which is my lesson learned for wearing them in public).  Since those weren't an option for my sneaker day, leggings and a comfy skirt were the next best thing.  It's kind of sporty-ish.  Plus, my lack of hairstyle gave me a "just exercised" look to accompany my outfit.  


Daily Style File
T-shirt:  Old Navy
Vest:  Kensie via T.J.Maxx
Skirt:  Mossimo via Target
Leggings:  Mossimo via Target
Sneakers:  Puma

I Wore It Where?
preschool, errands

No comments:

Post a Comment