Pinterest Pinspiration: jeans, tweed + neon

Apparently I have a thing for jeans and blazers.   I only know this because I have an awful lot of pins with this look and an equal amount of jeans and blazers in my closet.  However, I often feel like wearing a blazer looks too formal for my normal running around activities.  Which doesn't make sense since I wear skirts and dresses often enough. 

Boyfriend jeans are always a classic look.  As are tweed jackets (a la Chanel).  And throw a white tee in the mix and voila, you have a totally perfectly put together look.  Why the heck is it that I needed to have Pinterest remind me of this?  That I am not sure.  So let's just cut to the chase. 

Here's my Pinterest Pinspiration for today. 

                                                      (via)

                                           (via)

Boyfriend jeans + tweed jacket + tshirt = done.  You've certainly seen that neon is HOT right now but added to a tweed jacket.  Shut. up.  See the subtle neon goodness below.  The best part?  This jacket was already in my closet.  For a couple of years.  Glad it is finally getting some wear.

 

PS.  Oh, and did you know the latest accessory is the white finger wrap?  Let's just say this morning I learned that a knife + an unruly avocado pit = 5 stitches in my finger.  Whoops.

Daily Style File
Tshirt:  Gap
Jacket:  Cynthia Steffe
Jeans:  Express
Shoes:  All Black via Anthropologie

No comments:

Post a Comment